|1. ||It occupies less space due to integrated compact construction. |
|2. ||This machine contains PRE - COMPRESSED COLUMN - TENSIONED TIE ROD, resulting in following advantages over Simple Tie Rod Press. |
| || • Quick Pressure Development during Extrusion and upset operations. |
• Rapid and Smooth De - compression after extrusion.
• Minimizes/Nullifies variation in Tie Rod Stresses, thus eliminating "Fatigue" failures.
• Better rigidity than simple Tie-Rod Press.
• Provides Solid support to the guides of container and moving cross head.
• Alignment is perfectly maintained due to proper location of parts.
• The sagging of Tie Rod due to weight of container and moving cross head is totally eliminated.
• Ensures perfect parallelism between end plate and cylinder.
|3. ||Grade Steel Casting is used for Single Piece Cylinder, End Plate, Container Housing and Moving Cross Head give better performance. |
|4. ||The main Ram and all other Rams in the press are Hardened and Ground. |
|5. ||Container is located in single piece container housing resulting in easy and quick removal of container from housing. |
|6. ||Three position Die-slide with two Die stations for loading, from both sides of the Press and a Center hole position for pushing through the stuck billet as standard. |
|7. ||Hydraulically Operated Shear Slide with adequate guide length. |
|8. ||Loader is provided to load Billet and Dummy in presses, which has capacity 600 m Tonn or more than it. |
|9. ||Stem (Moving Cross Head) and container can be aligned accurately because of adjustable flat 'X' Guides which are located on the top and bottom columns. |
|10. ||The Hydraulic system is built with the use of logic valves resulting in fast response and minimum internal leakage. |
|11. ||The manifold construction reduces the clumsy piping and the oil leakage. |
|12. ||Higher/lower Extrusion speeds against specific requirements. |
|13. ||Centralized Lubrication System for Main Ram, Container, Shear and Die slide guides. |
|14. ||Rubber components like Oil Seals, 'O' rings etc. suitable for Cavities. |
|15. ||Operation is smooth and fully automatic through Push Buttons. For that Pendent Mounted Push Button Station is provided. |